Import, exports and Brand building in the FMCG sector.
For all your Import, Export & Logistics Needs.
The company has a full team specializing in the procurement, import/export and logistics needs for various commercial companies and International Aid Organisations.
Our Services & Objectives
Our ServicesOperating out of Gauteng, Casmara has the capacity to provide services throughout Africa, including countries like Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe. read more
Financial ObjectiveCasmara’s aim is to increase our foot print and market share on FMCG products within the South African supermarket chains, and thus supply more supermarkets with the products that we import. read more
Casmara builds long-term relationships with our customers and constantly seeks opportunities to optimise our service offering. While adhering to national and international standards and pursuing best practices read more
Internal objectiveInternal operational objectives focus on business processes that have an impact on creating customer value and satisfaction, and to focus on maintaining the firm’s core competencies. read more
The following products are imported from Malawi, Zambia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe:
- Tanganda tea
- Ballyhouse drinks
- Nestle cerevita
- Cheeky chilli
- FMCG Products
- Groundnuts, dry bean varieties, soyas
- Animal feed products
The company has a solid South African client base, which regularly purchases goods.
Products are carefully vetted and imported from companies who adhere to strict quality control. Where possible, goods are imported on SADC certificates.
The type of product varies according to the different clients’ needs. Our products, which are exported on a CIF basis, are very competitively priced.
These goods include:
- Agricultural commodities (irrigation, fertilisers, seed, etc).
- Food aid products.
- Furniture (household appliances, office furniture, beds).
- Office equipment (computers, IT equipment, stationery).
- Building materials (steel and fencing materials, irrigation pipes, pumps, generators, electrical cables, electrical products).
- Medical supplies.
- Miscellaneous (eg.: hardware products, tyres, vehicle & motorbike spares, protective wear, cleaning materials, groceries, green bar soap, mosquito nets, hygiene kits).
ProductsCasmara also supplies into the FMCG markets, namely:
- Bally House Crushes & Syrups
- Cerevita (Nestlé),
- Cheeky Chilli,
- Tanganda Tea,
Other ProductsAmongst other products, into various supermarkets and large food store chains. A sales and merchandising team look after the products in the stores, with continuous in-store promotions to build brand awareness.
- Casmara Reg no.: 1999/003813/23
- Exporters’ Code: 1892804
- Registered with SADC
- Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce
- VAT Registered VAT no.: 4930194222
- Tax Compliant with Tax Clearance
- BEE Compliant